The Accessibility Internet Rally (AIR) is an award winning global web accessibility competition. Teams of designers and developers compete to create accessible websites for nonprofit groups, musicians, and artists.
How does it work?
- Knowbility trains the designer/developer teams on accessibility.
- Knowbility pairs the designer/developer teams with a nonprofit, musician, or artist to make their dream website come true.
- For 6 weeks the pairs work together to design and build awesome, accessible websites.
- Knowbility’s accessibility judges judge each website and pick the winners!
Who can participate?
- Professional designers and developers
- Designers and developers that are still students.
- Nonprofits, musicians, and artists who need websites, or need their own revamped.
AIR raises accessibility awareness and imparts valuable new skills to participating teams while providing community connections with profound, far-reaching impact. To learn more about how you can participate, contact email@example.com.